Frequently asked questions
What payment methods do you accept?
The Noise Camo Store accepts payments via PayPal, as well as MasterCard and Visa debit/credit cards. We are also continually evaluating new payment options so that you may enjoy a greater range of payment choices in future.
Are the prices inclusive of sales tax and customs/import charges?
- Prices advertised on the Noise Camo are inclusive of sales tax (VAT).
- Currently ONLY shipping to the United Kingdom (GB).
- Orders placed on the Noise Camo are dispatched from the United Kingdom and will not be liable for customs/import charges.
When will I be charged for my order?
- We will hold the order amount in your debit/credit card. This amount will only be charged when your order has been shipped.
- If you cancel your order before it is shipped, the transaction will be reversed through the payment mode which you had originally used. Please take note that your bank or card issuer may hold the order amount temporarily while this reversal is being processed. For further enquiries on this, contact your bank or card issuer.
Do you save my card details?
- No, we do not. We do not save any of your debit/credit card or bank details throughout the entire payment process.
- We have partnered up with Shopify who process through card payments on our behalf. When you click on “Make Payment”, you will be routed through a secure connection to Shopify’s secure payment system. Many online retailers utilise Shopify to do their bank billing.
- We also use the latest SSL encryption technology, digital certificates and secure e-commerce servers and authentication tools to ensure your personal and order information are protected at all times.
Do you offer a discount for bulk purchases?
- Yes we do! Noise Camo offers a wide range of products that's well-suited for every individual's needs such as corporate gifts for company events, system integrations and more. Get in touch with our sales team for recommendations based on your budget and product requirements.
When will my Order be shipped?
- Orders are dispatched from a warehouse in the United Kingdom. It takes 1-2 business days to process then order then 1-3 business days for delivery.
I see the product is sold out! When will it be back in stock?
- To ensure the highest levels of QC, we order limited batch runs with our team in China. Products are likely to sell out quickly and we hope to have products back in stock within 2-3 weeks.
Where do you ship to?
- Currently we are only shipping to the United Kingdom. We hope to expand our operation to Europe in the end of 2021.
- We are working with a partner to enable affordable EU shipments
What Shipping methods are available?
- Currently we offer one shipping method but hope to change this in the middle of 2020.
What is your warranty policy on products purchased from Noise Camo?
- Here at Noise Camo we strive to provide the highest quality products and believe electronics should last several years of normal use. We offer a standard 24 month warranty and hope to extend this in the future.
- During the Warranty Period, if a Defect arises, Noise Camo will strive to repair or exchange the product with new or refurbished parts at no extra cost to the customer.
- For purchases placed on the Noise Camo store we require the order number and email address which was used to place the order so that we can retrieve your order details.
What is your return policy for orders placed with the Noise Camo Store?
- Orders placed with the Noise Camo store are covered under our 30 - day no quarrel returns guarantee. We hope you love the product as much as we do and if, for any reason, it does not live up to your standard, we will happily offer a refund or an exchange.
- Products that are returned due to reasons unrelated to product defects will receive the full refund amount equivalent to its product price as purchased by the customer.
How long do I need to wait to receive my refund?
- Once we have received your product we aim to process your refund within 5 working days. After this, it will take up to 5-10 working days for your bank to process the refund.